You will make a difference!
Your Hispanic Services Council offers a variety of opportunities for you to impact the lives of our community’s Latino children and families. Whether it’s your time, talent or financial contribution – it’s vital we all play a part in addressing the many important issues facing Hispanics in Hillsborough County.
As the country's fastest growing minority group, Hispanics possess the power to influence. It’s important that we all work together to prepare Latinos today, so they can make the right decisions for our community tomorrow.
Like many nonprofits, our agency relies on citizen support to grow and reach the greatest number of citizens. We’re always in need of volunteers in several areas to:
• Coach parents on becoming better teachers to their children
• Train businesses on greater cultural competence
• Help Hispanics become naturalized citizens
• Prepare and setup for community events
• Work with HSC “on the inside” on a variety of exciting initiatives
• Dozens of other ways to help!
To learn more about these and other volunteer opportunities, e-mail us today or call a HSC representative at 813-936-7700.
Financial contributions are always welcome
If volunteering isn't an option, then please consider a financial contribution – no matter the amount – to helping the Hispanic Services Council achieve our dream of a healthier, happier, more productive Latino community.