HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD
Date of Election: 08/23/2022
Mail/Hand in the absentee ballot by 08/13/2022
Mail/Hand in the ballot by close of polls on 08/23/2022
Date of Election: 11/08/2022
Voter Registration received by 10/11/2022
Mail/Hand in the absentee ballot by 10/29/2022
Mail/Hand in the ballot by close of polls on 11/08/2022
Who Can Register to Vote:
To register to vote in Florida, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a legal resident of Florida
- Be a legal resident of the county in which you seek to be registered
- Be at least 16 years old to preregister or at least 18 years old to register and vote
- Not have been declared “non-compos mentis” or “mentally incompetent” by a court of law
- Not have been convicted of a felony, or have been convicted but have had your rights restored
You must register to vote at least 29 days before the election you wish to vote in.
Florida does not offer Election Day registration, so be sure to submit your voter registration before the deadline.
You can pre-register to vote in Florida when you turn 16.
Early Voting In Florida
Florida offers in-person early voting. No excuse is needed to vote early. Early voting begins on the 10th day before the election and ends on the 3rd day before the election.
Your State Election Official
Florida Secretary of State