Employment Status: Regular Full Time
Salary: $29,000 - $31,000
Location: Primary Location Riverview, FL (local travel throughout Hillsborough County)
The Promotora Administrative Specialist will be an energetic and passionate individual who will aid and support a team of Community Health Workers/Promotoras de Salud as they conduct health promotions, health education, and application assistance that meets the needs of diverse audiences. The Promotora Administrative Specialist will support the Promotora program during an exciting period of growth and help to influence healthy living and wellbeing for marginalized communities in Hillsborough County. The Promotora Administrative Specialist will report to the Program Director and Program Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Receive, review, and process Promotora reports on a timely basis and follow up for accuracy and completeness.
• Perform data entry utilizing a variety sources (paper, spreadsheets, and reporting databases) to provide leadership with quick access to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting information.
• Extract information from various sources to compile reports and update case status.
• Create and maintain all client files with order, security, and accuracy for audit purposes.
• Field calls and emails from clients and ensure confidentiality of client data collected and stored.
• Generate statistical reports to compare, analyze, and verify data entered with source documents.
• Work extensively with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Zoom, Sharepoint, Survey Monkey, Microsoft Office, Creative Cloud, Facebook, Youtube
• Field technical support issues from Promotoras and work with IT contractor to resolve issues.
• Responsible for answering the phone, establishing reason for calling, and resolving issue by contacting appropriate person that can help the client.
• Facilitate, coordinate, attend and document weekly team meetings under the guidance of leadership.
• Print and order educational/program materials and supplies.
• Conduct basic accounting and purchasing for multiple programs.
• Maintain inventory control and organize materials and equipment.
• Responsible for cleaning and maintaining organized office space.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
• Bi-Lingual Fluency (Spanish and English) written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Excellent typing skills with speed and accuracy (over 50 words a minute)
• Good knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
• Experience using office equipment like fax machine, printer, tablets, laptops, and scanner.
• Ability to lift 25-pound boxes and transport them to various locations.
• Reliable transportation
• Good attention to detail
Preferred Skill Sets
• Demonstrated ability to initiate, organize, prioritize, and work independently on multi-step, detail-oriented programs.
• Experience with nonprofit or community-based organizations preferably working with low‐income individuals, families, and communities.
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders and to cultivate and maintain positive, mutually beneficial relationships.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Frances Luna, Program Manager: email@example.com